‹ Back to search results
Emergency Medicine Consultant or Specialist Job, Qatar
If you are an Emergency Medicine Consultant or Specialist looking for a new opportunity in the Middle East, we are currently recruiting for a number of roles in Qatar.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Senior Emergency Medicine Consultant
- Emergency Medicine Consultant
- Emergency Medicine Specialist
Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
Qatar is fast becoming one of the world's most popular destinations for expats looking for a better quality of life. Most recently the country has been best known for winning the bid to host the 2022 World Cup but Qatar has long had a reputation for other things, namely shopping and fine dining. Doha is Qatar's capital city and financial centre, and at weekends is a haven for water sports enthusiasts. Situated on the coast, its warm waters and sunny climate make it the perfect weekend destination.
As a Doctor working in Qatar you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and multi-national workforce with the provision for an exciting and rewarding career path which offers a dedicated Medical Education Department & international Training Centre, giving you the opportunity to team up with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare providing world class patient care service for the population.
Package and Benefits
- Offering a truly market leading remuneration package comprising of generous tax-free salary
- Generous paid vacation leave (50days+)
- Professional development opportunities
- Housing and transport allowances, as well as educational support for children
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Applicants must possess:
- UK GMC/CCST Specialist Register (for consultant or senior consultant)
- American Board (ABMS)
- Canada -Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- Germany -Facharzt Specialist Certificate Swedish Board
- Australia and New Zealand -Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand College
- Physicians with non-western qualification and no fellowship will not be considered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.