‹ Back to search results
Accuracy Checking Technician/Technician Job, Chelmsford
Pharmacy Technician/Accuracy Checking Technician available in Chelmsford.
A busy and well-staffed Community Pharmacy in a rural area of Chelmsford. The staff levels including 2 Pharmacist, 1 ACT, 4 Dispenser, fully staffed counter and 3 delivery drivers.
Item volume of 13,500-14,000.
- Accurate checking of Prescriptions
- Attention to detail focussed
- Hard working and a team player
- Willing to learn and develop with the team
Package and Benefits
- Around £13.50-£14ph
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme to opt in
- Willing to train an NVQ 3 to ACT Level
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Accuracy Checking Technician preferred
- Will consider NVQ 3 qualified Technician and train
- Business minded
- Service driven
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.