‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Southend-on-Sea
An excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner has arisen within the Southend-on-Sea area.
The successful candidate will use their skill set to assess, diagnose, treat, investigate, and refer specific conditions whilst acting within the parameters of the NMC.
Package and Benefits
- £45-50k per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A UK registered nurse with significant post registration experience
- Ideally have an interest in respiratory illness
- Independent nurse prescriber
- Nurse Practitioner qualification an advantage
- Nurse Prescriber qualification essential
- Minor Illness and Injury qualification essential
- Extensive clinical experience in A&E and/ or Primary Care
- Evidence of experience in embracing and implementing change to provide high quality health outcome
- Good presentation of self, enthusiastic, innovative and flexible.
- Relevant knowledge of the QOF management too
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this ANP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.