‹ Back to search results
Clinical Lead GP Job, Braintree
J135019_1677892956 Essex England £120K / Year
Fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Lead GP to join an innovative practice in Braintree. The role is up to full time (40 hours per week).
This Braintree practice has an exciting opening for a Lead GP to join the team. You will have elements of clinical practice and also non-clinical leadership in addition to the option to partake in specialist services provided by the practice. As the lead, you will perform consultations and health screens in addition to providing leadership and support both within the practice and in the wider locality. You will take a lead on QOF and the practice's performance and ensuring that points of action are implemented effectively.
The existing team consists of Salaried GPs, a Nursing and HCA team, Paramedics, and a full admin team to support you. The role would be ideally suited to someone who is dynamic and proactive, as the service is always driving for a high quality of care.
The practice is rated as Good by CQC and there is patient population of approximately 11,000 and the site is conveniently located near Chelmsford and Colchester. This is a single site, purpose-built premises with parking.
- Up to 10 sessions per week (40 hours)
- Patient consultations and dedicated clinical time
- Providing local leadership and mentoring practitioners within your team
- Key decision making within the senior management team
- Stakeholder management with peers
- Practice risk register and action log
- QOF management and practice performance
- Engagement with the PCN and addressing actions identified in meetings
- System one
Package and Benefits
- £105,000 - £120,000 for full time
- NHS Pension
- Access to further development including learning courses and further CPD
- Rewarding and supportive team, opportunity to put your ideas forward for service improvement
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD
- Paid admin time
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- NHS Performer's List
- Strong clinical background and understanding of primary care
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs