‹ Back to search results
Clinical Optometrist Role, Colchester
A superb prospect has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established specialist independent practice based near Colchester.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an Optometrist who is interested in developing clinically, as the practice places an emphasis on utilising the latest technology to provide a premium eye care service to their patients.
From the initial consultation, through to choosing the right frame and lenses, the company have only one aim and that is to provide the best eye care for all the family.
They offer a wide spectrum of specialist clinics including advanced contact lens work and are particularly keen to hear from Optometrists who are passionate about exceptional eyecare over KPI's and targets.
If you're keen to develop clinically and join a practice where Optometry is genuinely practised differently, then this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- The practice has been established for over 30 years and has fast become one of the leading eye care and eyewear specialists in the area
- Prestigious Independent with highly established patient following allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Clinical practice running specialist services including Glaucoma monitoring, MECS and behavioural Optometry
- Equipped with state-of-the-art technology including OCT and Humphries Visual Fields machine amongst more
- Flexible testing times up to circa 50 minutes enabling high quality patient care
- Working closely alongside the owners who is a fully qualified Opticians
- They truly believe in running an optician that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long-term goal
- Working hours available from Monday-Saturday 9am-5:30pm
- Experienced team already in place including Dispensing Opticians, Optical Assistants and Lab technicians with a dedicated
- Using a paperless patient management system in a modern, boutique practice
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary depending on experience along-side a fantastic package between £45K - £50K+
- Professional fees paid
- Pension Scheme
- Sick pay
- Staff discount
- Opportunity for further clinical development with sponsorship available through advanced courses
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- No minimum experienced required but must be passionate about Optometry and keen to develop clinically
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.