‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant Opportunity, Chelmsford
A well established employer is looking to recruit Dispensing Opticians/ Optical Assistants of all levels of experience to work in their friendly and busy practice.
You'd receive a competitive salary plus bonus and excellent career prospects.
There are two locations within 20 minutes of each other, and they're looking to recruit a Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant for both practices,
Working with highly established team of optical professionals, you will enter a superb, working environment offering state of art facilities, training and career development that present an excellent opportunity for Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants keen to progress in their profession
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take the next step, with the company offering exceptional career progression, priding themselves for their low rate of turnover, and actively looking to promote from within.
- Modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Flexible working hours between practice opening hours of Mon-Sun where a weekend day will be required
- No evening shifts
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- Diverse patient base and consistent high customer footfall
- Pride themselves on offering the best eye care at affordable prices
- Possibility to work between two practices - only 15 minutes apart
Package and Benefits
- Strong basic salary of up to £30,000
- Bonus scheme
- Great opportunities for progression and training
- Professional fees paid for
- Working in a modern and friendly practice
- Medical, dental, pension and death in service
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Open to both experienced and trainee Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.