‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician Role, Southend-on-Sea
A well established independent practice is looking for a Dispensing Optician to join them on a full time basis in their practice in Southend-on-Sea.
This opportunity is open to both qualified and non-qualified Dispensing Opticians. On offer is a market leading salary, plus bonus and excellent career progression!
You will based within a modern practice fitted with the most up to date equipment, allowing them to offer an exceptional and personalised service to all their patients.
The practice is incredibly successful and has developed a great reputation within the local area. Its located within a great high street position within Southend-on-Sea, with free parking on site.
The practices values patient care above all else , but they also want to ensure all their staff have a good work-life balance.
This is a great opportunity for either a qualified or non-qualified Dispensing Optician to really take their career to the next level. They are offering a generous package of £35,000 plus bonus and extensive progression opportunities.
- Based within a modern practice
- Become part of a friendly team of optical professionals
- Work with a large variety of high quality frames and lenses
- Practice is fitted with the most up to date equipment, allowing you to develop new skills
- They are looking for someone who is hoping to stay with the practice long term, with the possibility of directorship
- Open to both qualified and non-qualified Dispensing Opticians
Package and Benefits
- Market leading salary of around £35,000+ dependent on experience
- Really supportive working environment
- Lots of career progression opportunities
- Bonus scheme and possibility of a profit share
- All professional fees paid
- Owner who is passionate and really cares about their staff
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician is desirable but not essential
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.