‹ Back to search results
Full-Time Assistant Manager Position, Basildon
J191982_1678798385 Essex England £27K / Year
A rare and exclusive job opportunity has become available for a Assistant Manager to join a very well-established and reputable Optical practice based in Basildon on a full-time basis.
Having experienced a continual demand for their services, this successful Optical practice are now looking to add to their team to ensure that patient service and satisfaction is kept at a high standard
The practice has a phenomenal reputation within the community it serves and has owners who place a focus on the clinical side of Optics, while a further emphasis is placed upon staff satisfaction, well-being and personal development
You will join a vibrant team with countless years experience in Optics, where their phenomenal working culture and atmosphere enables them to have very low staff turnover
In return for your time is a competitive salary which is negotiable depending upon experience and the seniority of the position taken, GOC and ABDO fees paid amongst more
- You will be expected to support the Practice Manager in the smooth day-to-day running of the store
- General working hours 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Working with a wide range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient demographic
- A fantastic, bright and very modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Established and friendly team to support you in your new role
- Additional opportunity for further development including professional courses/qualifications
Package and Benefits
- A very competitive basic salary of up £27,000 to reward you for your efforts
- GOC & ABDO fees paid
- Access to a very generous bonus scheme which could add an additional £500+ on top of your monthly income equalling a total of around £6000
- Support through further desired qualifications
- Opportunity to progress into senior roles
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Obtain a great work ethic and willingness to ensure patient needs are met day in day out
- Open to all levels of experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs