‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Dispenser Role, Tilbury
Seeking a motivated, friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team based in Tilbury as a Pharmacy dispenser. A candidate looking for a long term position and there may be opportunities for career enhancement throughout the company.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a busy retail pharmacy, a methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks and a passion for customer care and service.
Project a positive and friendly image to dispensary patients and other visitors and deal with queries in a professional, courteous and efficient way.
Assist in the preparation, dispensing of prescriptions and assist with stock control, ordering and re- stocking of the dispensary. To be solely responsible for the running of the dispensary and any junior staff when required.
- Issuing stock items and prepared prescriptions
- Checking patient exemption statements
- Ensuring drugs received are stored and handled in the appropriate manner i.e CD/Fridge items
- Cleaning work surfaces and shelving on a regular basis and ensuring that all dispensary equipment is kept clean and in good working order
- Dealing with queries from patients regarding their prescriptions
- Keeping customer confidentiality and always acting with integrity and professionalism
Package and Benefits
- Looking to pay £9.50 per hour may increase to £10 depending on experience.
- Working hours 38 to 44 hours a week
- Annual leave pro rata including bank holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years dispensing experience, with a dispensing qualification
- Experience within Independent Pharmacies but not essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.