‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Grays
Independent community Pharmacy based in Grays is seeking a Qualified Pharmacist for a full-time managerial role.
As a Qualified Pharmacist Manager for this particular role, a clinical mind is key and to be driven by service providing will not only help your relationship with the community but also your business and your benefits package!
- The day-to-day management of the Pharmacy
- Providing an outstanding clinical service to your customers.
- Identifying areas where we can improve our services and increase script volume
- Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
Package and Benefits
- Salary match to expectations if right candidate
- 35 days holiday
- Minimal Admin
- Fully focused on services
- Want to get involved in Flu Jabs or willing to train
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You'll want to deliver outstanding service to customers in an exciting, progressive environment.
- You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
- Register to the GPHC
- Qualified Pharmacist
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.