‹ Back to search results
Practice Nurse Job, Southend-on-Sea
J152772_1678515720 Essex England £30K - £35K / Year
An outstanding opportunity for a Practice Nurse Job has arisen in the Southend-on-Sea area.
Successful candidates will use their skill sets to carry our routine Practice nurse duties including blook taking, immunisations and you will also have the opportunity to run your own specialist clinics within the practice including diabetes, travel clinics and baby clinics whilst always acting within the parameters of the NMC.
Package and Benefits
- £30-40k per year dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A UK registered nurse with significant post registration experience
- Extensive clinical experience in Primary Care
- Good presentation of self, enthusiastic, innovative, and flexible.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Practice Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs