‹ Back to search results
Residential Care Home Manager Job, Clacton on Sea
This well-established care service provides permanent residential, respite and day care for elderly/dementia residents and people with learning disabilities across Colchester and Essex.
The service is rated Good by the CQC and has the kind of foundation and support from the owners that would enable a realistic push towards Outstanding.
This is an independently owned service and the provider is passionate about the success of the service and prepared to invest whatever is necessary to achieve ongoing success and improvement.
You'll enjoy being able to run the service autonomously on a day-to-day basis but also being able to work closely with the owners on strategic service development plans.
- A basic salary anywhere from £30-40K (dependent on experience) based on a 40 hour week (generally Monday to Friday also sharing on-call responsibilities with the deputy manager).
- 22-25 days holiday (negotiable) plus stats
We are looking for:
- Well-rounded care service management experience
- An ability to lead and inspire people
- An understanding that being a registered service manager isn't necessarily a 9-5 job and a willingness to commit to the role and help to build an exceptional care service
- A genuine passion for providing great care
It would be helpful if you have already been a registered manager but we wouldn't automatically discount a highly experienced and well-qualified deputy who has managed a staff team numbering 50+
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details about this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any employer unless you give us your permission to do so.