‹ Back to search results
Store Manager Role, Canvey Island
Optical Practice Manager, Canvey Island, Full Time, Independently Minded Well Established Practice, Based Salary up to £30,000 + Bonus £5000.
We are looking for someone to join a leading Optical service provider in a Practice Mangers role for their branch based in Canvey Island.
Their success stems from the exceptional levels of patient care they offer that is renowned in the surrounding area. If you could see yourself being apart of our already superb team and striving for even high levels of success within the business this could be the job for you!
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic, independently owned practice that truly values every team member and is committed to helping them develop, presenting a superb opportunity for an Optical Manager keen make a mark on an a practice.
The practice is situated in a coastal town which is very accessible by car with free parking nearby to the practice.
- Contribute to the success of the practice and their future plans for expansion
- Work with a variety of high quality products
- Be a driven and enthusiastic individual keen to progress yourself and business goals!
- Ideally working full time five days
- Help to build new business working in a positive proactive manner at all times
- Clinic-based working operating from 9am - 530pm mid-week (Saturdays are regularly required)
- Offer exceptional customer service above all else
Package and Benefits
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000 with a generous bonus scheme between £4000 - £5000 per annum
- Pension scheme and holidays provide in line with statutory requirements
- Excellent prospects for career progression with immediate access to Managerial role
- Superb modern facilities with great high quality independent feel
- No Sundays, evenings or Bank Holidays required
- 25 days + Bank holidays = 33 days
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Have the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will be experienced Manager or Assistant Manager who is currently managing a small team
- Essential candidates have one or two years optics in previous managerial positions and should be confident leading the line of their own team
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.