‹ Back to search results
Family Medicine Consultant Required, Saudi Arabia
Consultant Family Medicine/GP
We are delighted to announce that we are working with one of Saudi Arabia's well respected healthcare organization that is well recognized internationally. They are the regional leader in delivering best quality of patient centered health care. We have been asked to find top of the notch Consultants Family Medicine.
Saudi Arabia has been described as feeling like the centre of the world and is certainly the Heart of the Arabic speaking community.
The cities in which our client's hospitals are a based are modern, cosmopolitan and offer a huge variety of activities, cuisine and retail choices. Indeed, familiar European brands in clothing and food outlets. Alternatively, the traditional souks will cater for those seeking a more traditional, cultural experience.
The diversity of nationalities in Saudi Arabia is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating here. Everyone can relish in the Saudi way of life and in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer; including the two holy cities Mecca and Medina, and also Dir'iya, which offers a look into what life was like when the Kingdom was first born.
With state-of-the-art facilities and an extremely well qualified medical team, you will have the support to develop and enhance your career. Many of the existing team are expatriate doctors having trained and worked in the countries from which they are now seeking more doctors.
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets.
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American
- Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- At least 3 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level.
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
What happens next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs
Click here to unsubscribe: www.ph-privacy.uk