‹ Back to search results
Family Medicine GP Role, North Ipswich (Brisbane)
A great GP opportunity to join an established group with multiple practices across Brisbane QLD area!
We are currently working with an exceptional healthcare provider in Australia who is looking to attract GPs willing to relocate from the UK.
Working hours are typically 40 hours per week, admin is minimal and there is no requirement for overtime. As you would expect with a country like Australia, the quality of life is superb. The climate lends itself to an active outdoor lifestyle, allowing you to spend more quality time with friends and family and lead a stress-free existence giving you a better quality of life.
If you're a fan of the outdoors lifestyle, you couldn't wish for a better location. Spend more time with family and friends, indulge in your favourite activities and live a less stressful life in a beautiful climate
- Known as Australia's second most liveable suburb, Morayfield offers a fantastic outdoors lifestyle amongst its white sandy beaches, stunning mountain sceneries, and parks.
- This family friendly area is located only a short 45 minute drive into Brisbane CBD, allowing great access on route to its excellent schools, local restaurants and shops.
- Relocation assistance can be provided
- Minimal admin work
Modern medical centre which has recently been upgraded
State of the art equipment
Nurse assistance on site
Services include: GP, Dentists, Allied Health, Pathology, MRI, IVF and more
Package and Benefits
- 70/30% split through Medicare
- Earnings over £150,000 GBP
- On average £15,000 per month, after tax!
- 40 hour working week
- Strong financial rewards from day 1
- Less admin work with experienced team
- Work life balance
- Own consultation room
- Free on site parking
- Contracts starting from 1 year
- Sunshine year round
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & IMAP are NOT accepted)
- Out of hours work required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our International team on 07828 451291