‹ Back to search results
Field Service Manager Vacancy, Langen, Germany
On behalf of an international client, in the medical device industry, we are currently recruiting for an exciting position as a Field Service Manager, based in Langen, Germany.
Our client is well established, highly innovative medical device business, specializing in medical lasers portfolio.
In the role you will manage the DACH service department and take responsibility for all technical field service aspects. You will be a champion of top-quality field services and maintain strong industry standards and practices.
You're a driven service manager with strong service-oriented attitude combined with excellent people leadership and motivational skills. You are passionate for building and maintaining positive relationships with team, colleagues, vendors and - most important - customers.
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team's objectives and sales goals are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new orders, and tracking inventory.
Maintaining a service desk and evaluating its efficiency.
Resolving service desk problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk's productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the company's adherence to these regulations, and remaining current on the industry's standards and new innovations, materials, tools, and processes.
- Understanding and acting on country P&L statements.
Strong focus on service contract growth.
Package and Benefits
Competitve base salary depending on experience, bonus, benefits & car / allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in business, administration, or related field
- Minimum 8-10 years in relevant engineering and field service management roles, ideally in the medical device field
- Ability and experience in setting up country specific service schedule maintenance protocols.
- Experience of leading and developing a high performing service function
- Experience of working in an international matrixed organization
- Inventory optimization
- S&OP Planning
SAP/Salesforce experience would be advantageous
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456