‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician/Manager Role, Dunfermline
A well established independent practice is looking for a Dispensing Optician / Manager to join their team on a full or part time basis in Dunfermline.
This position is open to both experienced and newly qualified Dispensing Opticians and its an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to take their career to the next level!
The practice prides itself on offering excellent patient care and is well regarded within the area. They are looking for someone who will uphold their values and maintain their exceptional standards.
Its considered to be a very successful and high end independent practice, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career. The position can be either a managerial or dispensing only role.
There is also the opportunity to work across two stores, this offers the chance to have a varied work day.
The practice is located in an excellent high street position within the beautiful town of Dunfermline, which is very easy to commute to.
- Working out of a modern practice with up to date equipment as a Dispensing Optician or Dispensing Manager
- Working hours are 9:00-17:00 on either a full or part time basis
Possibility to work across multiple practices - offering a varied work day
- Working with a range of high end lenses and frames including Tom Ford and Mulberry
- The company values are to offer exceptional patient care and a personalised service to all
- Open to both newly qualified and experienced
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £30,000+ depending on experience
- Bonus scheme to reward hard work
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and to develop new skills / further training as its such a well established practice
- Professional freedom
- No Sundays, evenings or Bank Holidays
- Very flexible on the number of days worked
- Join a friendly team of optical professionals in a relaxed working environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC qualified Dispensing Optician
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Open to newly qualified
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.