‹ Back to search results
General Practitioner Job, Montague, QLD
Prospect Health are delighted to be working with a new client based within the Brisbane area, offering vacancies within the beautiful Queensland area.
Our client is an established practice providing a high-quality service to their patients through modern facilities and a big focus on patient care.
Known as the sunshine state, Queensland is home to some of the most spectacular natural wonders in Australia. From the literal and lavishly named Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast to the bubbling cultural melting pot of Brisbane, there is something for everyone in Queensland. Whether you are spending time diving at the Great Barrier Reef, ambling through the colossal Glass House Mountains or enjoying everything the diverse cities have to offer, Queensland is one of them most exciting places to live in Australia.
Package and Benefits
- Outstanding earning of $2,000 per day. Typically, you can expect the equivalent of £150,000 and £250,000.
- 70% of billings or $150 per hour guaranteed for peace of mind
- Flexible working hours and times.
- Onsite lab and pathology
- Full time practice manager
- Excellent' earning potential Cosmetic and skin work for interested GP
- Three on site nurses
- Psychologist dietician
- Bulk billing with all procedure private billed
- 8 GP in practice: 5 full time GP and 2 part time GP's
- Improved work life balance
- 40 hour working week
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Weekend work required
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice
- 1-2-year minimum contract length
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.