‹ Back to search results
General Practitioner Job, Wangaratta, Victoria
Prospect Health are excited to announce a new GP role that our client is actively searching for their well-known medical practice Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia, providing high quality, up to date services and facilities with a focus on caring.
Wangaratta truly offers the best of both worlds with a thriving City centre and beautiful countryside. It is a great place to build your career, grow a family, explore or simply just sit back and enjoy the laid-back lifestyle with its excellent educational facilities, restaurants and cafes, wineries, breweries & distilleries and outdoor activities.
Although Wangaratta is not located near a beach, it benefits from lots of lakes, rivers and waterfalls which are popular day tripping spots for cooling off.
This job offers no restrictions for International GPs looking to relocate to Australia.
- Predominantly private billing but open to bulk billing
- Well established practice
- Teaching practice
- Wide range of services available such as Mental Health, Minor Surgery, Chronic Disease, Cryotherapy, Skin Checks, Palliative surgery, Man & Women's Health and more
- Practice Nurse on hand in practice
- Small team of 17, able to offer a warm family practice
- 12-month contract minimum
- Full time: 40-hour week
- 15-minute appointment time on average
- Appointment based patient model (share patients so this would not go against you)
- Weekends & evenings required. 1 in 4 Saturdays
- On call required: 100% billings
Package and Benefits
- 60% of billings negotiable
- Out of hours work (higher billings)
- Guaranteed earnings of £150 per hour
- Up to $300,000 annually
- Relatively low cost of living
- On site parking
- 15-minute appointments for quality service
- Nurse assistance
- Work life balance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.