‹ Back to search results
General Practitioner Opportunity, Sydney, NSW J77331
An incredibly rare opportunity for a GP to join one of Australia's largest medical groups working within their state of the art practice in one of Australia's busiest cities of Sydney!
We are proud to be working with a large number of medical practices in and around the busy city of Sydney.
Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
- Sydney is best known for its many internationally renowned beaches, its superb climate and of course the ever iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Financial assistance can be provided for relocation
Package and Benefits
- Financial relocation assistance available up to $20,000
- 70% of billings
- Earnings over £200,000 working 40 hours per week!
- Growing patient demand
- 70/30 split of billings
- Uncapped earning ability through MediCare
- Average earnings of £15,000 per month after tax
- 30 - 40 hours per week
- Minimal admin work
- Work life balance
- Sunshine year round
- Relocation assistance
- Nurse support available
- Busy established practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- We will assist you in gaining your RACGP, AMC account & visa (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our General Practice team on 07828 451291