‹ Back to search results
General Practitioner Role, Brisbane
J149013_1679188644 Australia £200K / Year
An amazing opportunity to join a Practice in Brisbane, who offer great benefits, as a General Practitioner.
Would you be interested in working less hours and earning more money as a GP? All whilst living in the sunshine?
Brisbane offers a sub-tropical climate with year round good weather! What's more, they need GP's
Prospect Health are working alongside Primary Health Care Limited, one of Australia's largest providers of GP services. Operating out of 72 medical centres country wide they have fantastic infrastructure including extensive radiology, pathology, dentistry and other allied health services provided from their medical centres.
Brisbane itself is a growing city, Australia's 3rd largest economy with a population of just over 2 million. Offering superb amenities and right on the beautiful coast of eastern Australia it is a surfers paradise! Its proximity to the Great Barrier Reef offers some of the best diving in the world and its city centre beach offers the perfect place to relax after work.
With added incentives available for a number of practices within an hour of Brisbane, it's a great choice for the expatriate doctor looking to experience a clinically focussed position without the bureaucracy of home. Many doctors from the UK are already living and working in the region and Primary Health Care employ a large number of UK trained doctors so you would have a great support network available to you.
- Primary Health Care Limited offers 40 hours per week and their
- GP's can earn over £200K per year with some earning significantly more
- All of the positions are within close proximity of the city centre as this is where their patients are based. You won't be expected to work in rural areas.
- Paperwork, being minimal, is completed during consultation and average consult times are 14.5 minutes across the business
- Full professional development is available with a central training institute to facilitate CPD
- You will receive full guidance on registering to practice as a GP in Australia and your visa is supported by the employer
- With commitments from 6 months up to 5 years, you can choose the length of your stay
- Extra benefits such as additional weeks holiday and $10K available for practices outside of Brisbane (within 1.5 hours)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit "Apply" send and up to date CV to [email protected] or telephone the office on +441423 850 424 or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 90995774