‹ Back to search results
General Practitioner Role, Christchurch, New Zealand
We are currently looking for multiple candidates to join a busy and established practice between Christchurch and the West Coast, who are currently having to turn patients away due to a high patient demand.
This role will be perfect for a highly motivated profession with excellent skills in what you do. Working within a busy practice who are currently turning patients away due to their high demand and patient growth. This is a permanent role, working 37.5 to 40 hours per week. Offering services such as: Chronic Illness, Maternity care, Immunisations, Men's & women's health, Urgent care, ECG, Gynaecology, Employment medicals, Mole mapping and much more ensuring "healthier patients for a better world".
- The role is situated 30 minutes' drive from the city of Christchurch. Known for its English Heritage, located on the east coast boasting many public green spaces, parks, rivers and providing some of New Zealand's warmest temperatures in summer
- Christchurch is surrounded by mountains, beautiful coastlines and the port hills which add to the lovely scenery and natural beauty of the city
- With a large number of high performing schools, great cafés, bars and restaurants throughout the area causing this is a great opportunity for families or individuals. There is far too much to list to keep you busy in the wider Christchurch area such as hot air ballooning, golfing, boating, hiking, surfing, cycling, wine tours and even renowned ski fields during the winter months
- Great work life balance
- Earning in excess of $300,000
- Annual salary reviews
- 4 / 5 day working week
- Relocation assistance
- Paid holiday
- Private healthcare
- Accommodation and car can be discussed
- Multicultural location
- Great schools in area
- Full support through licensing and visa application
Package and Benefits
- The practice is offering a great remuneration with relocation assistance negotiable
- 12-month minimum contract length
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A hard-working individual who can come in and hit the ground running
- Demonstrate a high level of personal and communication skills
- A team player who can work autonomously
- Passionate GP seeking a role that will develop your current skills
- Committed to providing excellent service and patient care
You must have specialist certifications and registration with the GMC or equivalent body and the ability to move
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our specialist consultant.