‹ Back to search results
General Practitioner Role, Darlington, South Australia
GP vacancy in the great coastal location of Darlington, Adelaide with a great earning potential and working life balance.
We are proud to represent a great opportunity to work in a beautifully designed and built centre, with modern furnishings and brand new equipment boasting high end health club. Our client provides high end facilities to ensure their doctors have the ability to provide the best possibile care in a modern art comfortable setting.
Located within 10- 30 minutes of Adelaides greatest attractions.
- Our client has a number of practices located within the Adealiade area, with this centre opening in July 2020. Since then it has grown a high patient demand and now requires additional gp's to join the well managed team of 6 gp's.
- Services include: General medicine. Childrens and adult vaccinations. Chronic Disease management. Minor procedures. Skin cancer checks. Womens, mens and womens health. Health assessments. Pre employment and other medicals. Insurance and workers compensation.
Package and Benefits
- Wide patient demographic
- Earnings of £150-£200,000
- Great earning opportunities
- Team of 6 GP's
- Flexible working hours
- In house dental clinic and pharmacy
- Work life balance
- Sunshine all year round
- Growth opportunities
- 40 hour FT working week
- Well supported by the practice manager
- Experienced nurses
- Competent reception staff
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to [email protected] or telephone the office on(+44) 01423 813451.