‹ Back to search results
General Practitioner Role, Ontario, Toronto & Calgary, Canada
Prospect Health are proud to announce a new partnership in Canada, representing a well established and highly sort after innovative company, who are looking for general practitioners to work in their professionally managed practices. With over 25 sites and growing across Canada, our clinic can offer roles across the Calgary and Ontario regions.
This is a rare opportunity for the right candidates to enter an established busy practice with a full network of specialists and affiliated healthcare services to benefit your patients whilst maximising your earnings.
- General Practitioner.
- Virtual Care Required (4-5 hours per week)
Package and Benefits
- Up to 75% of billings
- Nurse assistance
- Own consultation room
- Admin assistance
- Growth available
- Occupational Health
- Billing support and workshops to maximise income
- Professional training and occupational health opportunities to increase growth and development
- Healthy work life balance
- Flexible working hours and days
- Great locations
- Additional staff benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- CFPC (Collage of Family Physicians Canada) Certified CPSA & CPSO License (Collage of Physicians and surgeons of Alberta) & (Collage of Physicians and surgeons of Ontario) .
- GP special interests would be a bonus.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.