‹ Back to search results
General Practitioner Role(s) - Various Locations, Australia
Prospect Health are proud to announce our association with a highly respected medical group who are looking for General Practitioners for their 70 modern medical practices situated across all of Australia.
These GP jobs offer great earning potential, the ability to develop on the job and a great work life balance. Due to a high demand and patient growth, they are now actively looking for General Practitioners, to practice within their centres.
As this is a well-established group of over 70 centres, they have locations across all of Australia with the majority located in Victoria and New South Wales, with a handful located across South Australia, Queensland and the Northern Territory. Whether you are looking for a beautiful beach lifestyle, an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, a quiet town to a thriving city they have the ability to offer you all options.
- Between 65% and 70% of billings are on offer and we can go into detail of how this model works (You can expect to earn significantly over £150K with lower taxation rates)
- 32 - 40 hour working weeks (this is the maximum and you don't take your work home!)
- Flexible working days with negotiable hours
- Regular in-house training available and chance to specialise in key areas
- Ability for growth within centres
- Onboarding support on Systems, Practice & Medicare
- Full support from a highly trained team
- Relocation assistance available
- Income Guarantee available to offer for first months
- Full support with the licencing and Visa to practice in Australia
Modern Medical Centre's:
- Busy established practices with guaranteed patients
- Utilises an appointment system but walk-ins are accepted
- Experienced teams with highly trained doctors and nursing teams
- On Site MRI scanners and Pathology in most of their centres
- Full range of general practice care including chronic disease, Allied Health, Minor Surgery, vaccinations, skin checks, Indigenous Health, Men & Women's Health and more.
- Evening & weekend work will help to build your patient following and typically 1 weekend day every second week plus 1 evening per week but with a later start
- Minimum 12-month contract
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)