‹ Back to search results
Global Inventory Operations Manager, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Our client is a highly established international medical device business, specializing in aesthetics, plastic surgery and dermatology technology.
With top of the range quality equipment, they are very innovative and rapidly expanding into Europe.
In the role you will oversee and manage international logistics and transportation services, liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and end users, keep track of quantity, stock, transport costs and efficiency as well as review and analyze historical trends and research demand drivers, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Oversee and manage international logistics, warehouse, and transportation services.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Review and analyze historical sales trends and research demand drivers, and prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- Utilize a collaborative approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance in order to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts and inventory stocking locations.
- Provide input to the supply-planning organization in order to develop inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase-outs.
- Monitor MRP outputs to ensure all material requirements are loaded and being driven.
- Responsible to work with stakeholders to build and implement a sku-level forecast for parts and accessories to support key product platforms.
- Work with product supplier to convert forecast into a production plan that supports business needs.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 5 years minimum experience in a Demand Planning function is essential for this role.
- Previous experience managing a company's' logistics department is essential for this role.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456