‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Gloucester
J154884_1679188648 Gloucestershire England £55K - £60K / Year
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent pharmacy group who operate a number of pharmacies and employ over 20 pharmacists in Gloucester
All store managers in the group are pharmacists and they have a big focus on allowing the pharmacists to be leaders within the pharmacy.
Based in the heart of local communities, the group have been established for many years and have a Head office with an excellent operations team who are available to support you as a manager.
Position: Pharmacist Manager
Salary: £55,000-£60,000 plus bonuses
- The Pharmacy dispenses 19,000 items per month and would benefit from an experienced pharmacist. The Pharmacist is well supported by a strong and stable team including a Store manager ( Non-pharmacist ), a 2nd pharmacist, a checking technician, Pre-registration pharmacist and a team of 5 strong dispensers.
- The pharmacy is open from 9am - 6:00pm on weekdays and 9am - 5:30pm on Saturdays. The pharmacy is closed on all bank holidays.
- They operate a centralised purchasing model which allows the pharmacies to focus on patients and services.
- There is an opportunity for career progression and move into different roles such as Area Manager, Services lead, Superintendent duties or Continuous Professional Development Lead for the group.
Package and Benefits
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 4 days per week plus Alternate Saturdays. ( 38.25 hrs / week )
- Pharmacy Opening Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 6:00pm and Sat 9am - 5:30pm
- A salary package will be tailored to the candidate and their experience.
- Independent Group Pharmacy
- Support from Head office
- Great support team including a Store manager, 2nd Pharmacist & a Checking technician.
- Bonus' based on NMS and Flu Clinics.
- Training to allow you to lead your team and run a comprehensive service.
- Support with Annual CPD.
- 5 weeks paid holiday + bank holidays
- Staff discounts
- GPHC fees paid
- Company pension
- Tier 2 Visa applicants can be sponsored
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GPhC Registration
- Experience with working in a high volume store.
- Customer focussed pharmacist who enjoys delivering a good service.
- Enjoys offering services such as NMS, Flu Vaccinations, Blood pressure checks and PGD's.
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Pharmacy Jobs