‹ Back to search results
GP Job, Caroline Springs Boulevard, VIC, Aus
Prospect Health are happy to announce a great vacancy within a Melbourne based multidisciplinary, family medical centre committed to its patient care, offering a comprehensive GP owned, non corporate modern medical centre.
This vacancy is for a talented individual who has already gained their RACGP fellowship in Australia or completed their moratorium. Our client is looking for General Practitioners who are dedicated to providing high quality care with a view to forming ongoing
relationships with their patients to join our supportive team.
Located in the busy heart of Caroline Springs only a 30 minute drive from Melbourne.
Working along side experienced medical practitioners who have access to an extensive listing of onsite and adjacent allied health professionals including Pathology onsite. There is also comprehensive support from qualified nursing staff and an experienced administrative team to allow you to focus on providing quality care.
Package and Benefits
- Initial guarantee and competitive percentage of billings.
- Full nursing support during practice hours from nurses who are involved in services including: care plans and reviews in consultation with GPs; health assessments including pre-diabetes health assessments and care, pre-employment assessments and kids health checks; vaccinations including children's immunisations; wound management; lung function tests and asthma management plans
- Experienced administrative team to assist with paperwork
- Onsite alloed health
- Physiotherapist, Dentist and podiatrist next door
- Pathology located onsite and pharmacy within easy walking distance
- Modern consulting rooms with the latest medical and technology
- Onsite parking
- Team of experienced and supportive professionals that value communication
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full time, Part Time hours available
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration
- GP's under moratorium (19ab exemption available)
- DPA replacement
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to [email protected] or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451