‹ Back to search results
GP Job, Perth
Miles and miles of white sandy beach to walk on after work sound appealing?
Perth (Western Australia) has some of the world's most beautiful beaches overlooking blue seas and covered by warm sun year-round. What's more, they need UK GP's!
A major Australian City, Perth attracts vast number of British Expats and there is a thriving community. Being the closest city to the UK and with direct flights scheduled from March 2018, this is the shortest distance to reach Australia from the UK. Perth itself offers a vibrant city lifestyle but also has the benefit of fantastic beaches, excellent wineries and huge nature reserves on your doorstep.
It is the destination of choice for the traveller, with short direct flights to much of Southeast Asia costing only a couple of hundred pounds (sometimes a lot cheaper!) it gives you a gateway to explore the southern hemisphere.
We are working with one of Australia's largest Primary Health Care providers to recruit UK trained GPs to work in their medical centres in Perth and other parts of Western Australia.
Plus, you can actually enjoy all that the area has to offer as you won't be expected to work more than 40 hours per week. No Sundays completing mountains of admin and no paperwork to take home, your spare time is yours, a novel feeling for many GP's!
Our client is specifically looking for UK & Irish trained GP's given the recognition of qualifications the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners places on the UK.
Large numbers of UK GP's have made the move, in fact the Chief Clinical Officer is from the UK as are many of the senior GP's.
Package and Benefits
- Our client offers 40 hours per week and their GPs earn over £200K per year
- Metropolitan areas! You won't be based in the middle of nowhere!
- Paperwork, being minimal, is completed during consultation and average consult times are 14.5 minutes across the business
- Guaranteed patient base giving you secure high income
- Full professional development is available with a central training institute to facilitate CPD
- You will receive full guidance on registering to practice as a GP in Australia and your visa is supported by the employer
- With commitments from 6 months up to 5 years, you can choose the length of your stay
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Hospital Doctors team on +441423 850 424 or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 90995774