‹ Back to search results
GP Job, Toowong, QLD (50mins from Brisbane)
Prospect Health are offering a brand new GP position working with our newest client located in the Brisbane area. This client is offering vacancies within Queensland area.
This is a great new practice for an experienced individual to jump straight into with excellent earning and development prospects.
Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
Queensland is home to some of the most incredible natural wonders in Australia.
Queensland offers the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, the sort after area of Brisbane.
Spend time diving in the Great Barrier Reef or enjoying everything the diverse cities have to offer, Queensland is one of the most exciting places to live in Australia.
Package and Benefits
- Outstanding earning of $2,000 per day. On average you can expect the equivalent around £200,000.
- 70% of billings, or $150 p/h guaranteed
- Flexible working hours and times.
- Full time practice manager
- Excellent' earning potential
- Full time nurse
- Pharmacy radiology pathology on site
- Bulk billing with all procedure private billed
- Improved work life balance
- 40 hour working week
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Weekend work required
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice
- 1 year contract length (minimum)
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take around 9 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to [email protected] or call on: T: 01423 850424 M: 07828 451291