‹ Back to search results
GP Jobs in Australia, Recruitment day December 2021
Prospect Health are hosting one of Australia's leading Primary Healthcare providers in the UK from the 17th November to 1st December 2021.
If you have ever wanted to know what working in Australia is like now is your chance to find out first-hand from one of their leading GP employers.
The benefits of working in Australia as a GP are second to none….
- Outstanding remuneration package on offer with incomes in excess of £200K per annum and a net income of over £11K per month
- Excellent work life balance - doctors typically work between 32 - 40 hours per week as a maximum
- Superb on-site facilities including pathology, MRI, day beds and multiple other facilities to enhance your patient care
Our client is one of the leading Primary Healthcare providers in Australia and as such has practices across the country. There are a number of fabulous locations to choose from with lots of variation including city, coastal and countryside locations.
Package and Benefits
- Salaries in excess of £200k per annum
- Flexible working hours
- Reduced admin in comparison to what is required in the UK
- Relocation assistance - Up to $20k AUD dependent on location and commitment
- Incentive programmes in place which could drastically increase your earnings
- Accommodation and use of a car sometimes provided in top priority locations
- Funded conference and CPD
- Fantastic work life balance
- Documentation process
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
You must have one of the below qualifications to start your journey to practice in Australia and apply for your certificate of equivalence with the RACGP:
- MRCGP (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
- FRACGP (Australia)
- FRNZCGP (New Zealand)
- CCFP (Canada)
- MICGP (Ireland)
- Fellowship with College of Family Physicians (Singapore)
- Bevis om kompetens som allmänpraktiserande läkare (Europaläkare) (certificate of specific training for general practice) (Sweden)
- Certificaat van inschrijving in een specialistenregister van huisartsen (Certificate of registration in a specialist register for general practitioners) (Netherlands)
- Título de Especialista en medicina familiar y comunitaria (specialist certificate in family and community medicine) (Spain)
What Happens Next?
If you would like to understand how you can make an appointment to talk about GP career opportunities in Australia, please "apply" and one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to chat through suitable times with you.