‹ Back to search results
GP Role, Aberfoyle Park, South Australia
Prospect Health have a great new vacancy to offer in Aberfoyle Park, South Australia for a full time GP.
Our client is an established group of practices with sites across SA, looking for a highly trained gp. A rural based FRACGP doctor under moratorium would be welcomed for after hours availability.
The GP will be part of a team who prioritise a personal approach empowering patients to become involved and interested in their own health care opportunities.
Future equity opportunities available with expanding organisation
The surgery is conveniently located within the vicinity of The Hub Shopping Mall and located approximately 20km from Adelaide CBD.
Package and Benefits
- Afterhours opportunities to maximise income potential.
- On average earnings $300-$400,000
- High patient demand
- Solid income potential
- Initial guaranteed income can be negotiated
- Bulk billing
- Young family patient demographic
- Close team of 5 GPs
- Practice manager
- Flexible working hours
- Family friendly team environment
- Regular staff meetings
- Upfront incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Highly regarded practice with established and growing patient base
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- We will assist you in gaining your RACGP, AMC account & visa (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to [email protected] or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451