‹ Back to search results
Optical Practice Manager Job, Cheadle
Optical Practice Manager, Cheadle, Full Time, Independently Minded Well Established Practise, Based Salary Negotiable up to £22,000 + Bonus 2,000
The practice has now generated a strong reputation in the area of Cheadle as one the leading practises, they now would like a motivated individual to help them continue building on their already high levels of success
The practice provides superb modern facilities with a great high quality independent feel already boasting a wide range of designer brands such as Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Ted Baker and Radley London
Fantastic links with public transport and can be easily accessible by both train and bus, parking can also be found nearby to the practise.
- Ideally working full time four to five days
- Help to build new business working in a positive proactive manner at all times
- Clinic-based working operating from 9am - 5pm or 9am - 530pm mid-week (Saturdays are regularly required but can finish earlier)
- Contribute to the success of the practice and their future plans for expansion
- Work with a variety of high quality products
- Be a driven and enthusiastic individual keen to progress yourself and business goals!
- Offer exceptional customer service above all else
Package and Benefits
- Up to £22,000 basic salary
- £2,000 available in personal bonuses per year
- No Sundays, evenings or Bank Holidays required
- Pension scheme and holidays provide in line with statutory requirements
- Excellent prospects for career progression with immediate access to Managerial role
- Superb modern facilities with great high quality independent feel
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Essential candidates have two - three years optics experience minimum (NB, Do not need to be a qualified Dispensing Optician but should be confident to dispense at all levels)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will be experienced Manager or Assistant
- Manager who is currently managing a small team
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.