‹ Back to search results
Surgical Sales Representative Role, Manchester
Exciting new Sales Rep role, working with established portfolio supporting surgeons, hospital management and other healthcare professionals across Greater Manchester
We are representing a highly recognised and established firm in the Medical devices market who are looking for talented sales professional to cover their successful surgical orthopaedic portfolio, focussed in degenerative and deformative spine.
Our client can boast market leading product ranges, has extensive relationships/network and is a highly respected device specialist. The client employs over 40,000 professionals globally and can offer sales professionals outstanding career progression, development and training.
- You will nurture existing accounts and develop new business
- Build brand awareness and expand on an outstanding client with an excellent reputation.
- Provide a professional and intuitive sales experience for all clients
- Carry out the complete sales cycle, interacting with all professional partners both internally and externally.
- You will receive market leading training and be supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources.
Package and Benefits
- £35k - £39k Basic
- Bonus structure OTE £27k, with strong overachieve and earning potential
- Executive level car or allowance
- Pension, training, medical etc.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- The successful candidate will have ideally sold to surgeons in the theatre setting or have hospital sales experience
- You will be able to boast a proven track record of sales excellence.
- Must be degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field.
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456