‹ Back to search results
Trauma Orthopaedic Sales Role, Manchester (Cheshire Territory)
A Company are seeking a Sales person to join their team and work in the Manchester & Cheshire areas
Manchester & Cheshire
Basic salary £35,000 to £43,000 plus exceptional bonus
Manchester & Cheshire
Are you currently working in Medical sales and are looking to make a progression into front line theatre sales? If you have that passion for to work in a high pces, dynamic environment and want to work for a market leading global device brand then this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client is an instantly recognisable multi award winning global device manufacturer who can offer sales professionals outstanding career progression, development and training. They are world renowned, have outstanding product ranges across multiple specialities and are widely regarded as the market leader.
In this role you will be working in the theatre setting providing key case support, surgeon guidance and delivering full territory management on an established territory with superb growth opportunity.
Hospital sales (Ideally surgical is required for this role)
- Managing existing business, looking to expand relationships and targeting new business/competitor accounts.
- Build brand awareness and expand on an outstanding client with an excellent reputation.
- Provide a professional and intuitive sales experience for all clients
- Carry out the complete sales cycle, interacting with all professional partners both internally and externally
- You will receive market leading training and be supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources
Package and Benefits
- £35k - £43k Basic - Depending on experience
- Bonus - Circa £31k year one, but uncapped and overachieve available!
- Car Allowance or Executive level company car
- Pension, training, medical
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- The successful candidate will have ideally sold to surgeons in the theatre setting or have hospital sales experience
- You will be able to boast a proven track record of sales excellence
- Must be degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456