‹ Back to search results
Audiologist Role, Boscombe
A new opportunity has become available for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a successful group of practices in the Boscombe area on a full time basis.
Working multi-site between practice locations all within circa 30 minutes of each other, you will join a well-established hear care provider to continue their on-going success and provide exceptional patient care.
The environment in non-pressured with no hard targets as there is an emphasis placed upon patient satisfaction and reputation rather than a quick sale.
For an ambitious Audiologist there are multiple avenues for progression and development, with options to be sponsored through further courses such as wax removal and also options for partnership once you have some tenure.
In return is an excellent basic salary up to £33500 + bonus with OTE £40,000-£50,000, all professional fees paid and 31 days holiday inclusive of bank, while the option for partnership is truly exciting if you wish to be considered.
- Practice based role in dedicated hear care rooms
- Perform hearing tests with both private and NHS patients
- Well-organised and managed where you will know your working schedule in advance
- Predominately a midweek only role but one weekend day working a month may be required
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Flexible test times to suit the Audiologist in a non-pressurised work environment
- Potential opportunities to be trained and contribute towards wax removal services.
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with basic salary up to circa £33500
- Commission schemes in place with realistic first year OTE of £40000-£45000
- All professional fees paid
- 23 days holiday + bank
- Private healthcare
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading & CET provided
- Opportunity to become a partner in the business once settled
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdo
- HCPC registered as a fully qualified Audiologist
- Applications welcomed from Audiologists of all levels of experience
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hear Care.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character, capable of generating lasting rapport.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.