‹ Back to search results
Clinic Based Audiologist Role, Southampton
Superb new employed Audiologist Role in Southampton offering opportunity to undertake FT hours (only 35 / week) working 4 long days 8am-6pm with 1 hour lunch (36 hours per week) helping to ensure a fantastic work life balance!
Clinically focussed role without any requirement for commercial sales whatsoever ensuring a highly relaxed patient centred working environment
An exciting new prospect for a clinically focussed Audiologist to join a team of dedicated and highly experienced clinicians in the Southampton area.
Operating as a specialist health care service provider ensures if successful in their application the successful applicant will be encouraged to develop their professional skill set and can offer the grounding for a long lasting career at senior level within clinical hearing care services.
- Clinical Audiologist role with complete focus on patient care/service
- Ensure thorough hearing care services in line with professional and company standards including fitting range of aids to bets suit patient requirements
- Work as part of varied team of medical professionals and building lasting rapport with colleagues and clients alike
Package and Benefits
- 27 days holiday plus 8 bank
- Salary of £25,000-£27,000 which is regularly reviewed + potential
- London living allowance (TBC)
- Travel expenses paid
- Options to undertake additional over time which is paid at significantly enhanced rates with OTE £30,000+
- Private Health care scheme and health club discounts
- Highly supportive employer who will be keen to develop your clinical and professional skills to utmost of your abilities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- BA/MSc qualified Audiologist or highly experienced RHAD
- Membership of HCPC, RCCP or other recognised professional body
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459