‹ Back to search results
Contact Lens Optician Job, Southampton
A well-established family run practice in Southampton is looking for a Contact lens Optician to join them on a full or part time basis.
These high-quality independent opticians have a great reputation within the area and are always adjusting to changes in the optical market, whilst always maintaining their primary focus on customer and staff care.
The company prides itself on ensuring a quality service, they have a loyal client following within the area and they need an enthusiastic individual to help contribute to their ongoing success.
You'll joining a friendly team of optical professionals, working out of a modern practice.
- Their main focus is on quality work and customer care
- An excellent bonus scheme to recognise performance levels and your contribution to the team performance
- Further career development opportunities due to the success and growth of this company
- An attractive working environment
- Involvement in the Diabetic Screening services
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary of £35,000 + depending on experience
- Professional freedom within the practice
- Bonus scheme in place
- Continued personal development with CET accredited lectures and training courses in place
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as a Contact Lens Optician with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.