‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician Role, Portsmouth
We are currently working in partnership with a high quality, well-established and friendly independent Opticians based near Portsmouth, who are currently looking for an Dispensing Optician to join their experienced team on a full or part-time basis.
The practice has a superb reputation in the area accrued through its many years of exceptional patient care and service and there are unparalleled levels of flexibility with regards to products.
You will work closely alongside the practice owner who is a qualified Optician and a highly experienced and friendly team which has exceptionally low staff turnover.
If you are a commercially minded and customer service focussed person looking for a superb, relaxed Dispensing Optician role this is a fantastic option for you to consider.
- Full or part time position working 3-5 days a week, Monday-Friday (potential of some Saturdays in future)
- 9am-5:30pm working hours
- Experienced and long-standing staff working in the practice
- Quality over quantity focus
- Maintain the practices excellent reputation through exceptional patient care
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary ranging from circa £26,000 - £33,000 pro-rata (depending upon experience)
- GOC, college and AOP fees paid
- Pension scheme
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- 28 days holiday a year
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs