‹ Back to search results
Manager/Dispensing Optician Role, Winchester
A rare and exciting opportunity has come available for a qualified Manager/Dispensing Optician to join a well-established independent practice on an ideally full-time basis in Winchester.
You will be joining a successful independent practice that always works with patient care at the forefront of everything they do. They're looking for someone who upholds these same values.
They have developed an excellent reputation and have become opticians of choice in Marlow and the surrounding area.
The practice is located in a superb high street position within the picturesque town of Marlow, offering a relaxed and friendly working environment. It is also situated just a short walk from the station, although nearby parking is also available.
You will have the opportunity to be based within one practice or work in a mobile position between multiple practices, offering a more varied work life.
Alongside a very competitive salary, you will also get an excellent bonus scheme, career progression and other additional health and well-being benefits.
For a mobile position you will also receive a company car and all mileage paid.
- You will become part of a friendly team of optical professionals working together to provide exceptional patient care
- Usual working hours are 9:00-17:00
- Be based within a high-end independent practice fitted with the most up to date optical equipment
- Work in either the Winchester practice or take on a mobile position between multiple nearby practices
- Maintain the practices excellent reputation within the local area
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to around £33,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
- No Evenings, Sundays or Bank Holidays
- For a mobile role, a company car and mileage will also be provided
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional health and well- being benefits including healthcare and gym membership coverage
- Multiple routes for career progression available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.