‹ Back to search results
Optical Practice Manager Role, New Milton
A well established independent practice is looking for a Optical Branch Manager to join their team in New Milton on an ideally full time basis.
If you're an optical professional looking to progress your career, then this may be the opportunity for you. We are looking for someone to join a leading optical practice in a Manager position, in New Milton.
Their success stems from the exceptional levels of patient care they offer as well as the ability to constantly adapt to changes in the optical sector.
You'll be joining an independently owned practice that truly values every team member and is committed to helping them develop, presenting a superb opportunity for an Optical Manager keen make a mark on an a practice.
The practice is based within New Milton, superbly positioned on the high street of this lovely market town.
On offer is a generous salary, a company bonus scheme and excellent career progression.
- The practice is open Monday to Saturday
- The usual working hours are 9:00am to 17:00pm
Join a well established team of optical professionals and contribute to the practices ongoing success
- Help maintain the practices excellent reputation and loyal client base, by ensuring the smooth running of the practice
- Be passionate about optics and be looking to progress your career in a management role
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary which is dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Generous 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Lovely, relaxed work environment
- Professional freedom
- Excellent training
- Lots of avenues for career progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- A passion for optics is essential
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Previous management experience is not essential and applications are welcome from all levels of experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.