‹ Back to search results
Optometrist Role, Gosport
We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join a thriving Optical practice at their location based near Gosport on a full-time basis.
This can be a full-time or part-time position which includes Saturdays, however the working days during the week can be tailored to your schedule with weekend working potentially negotiable.
You will join a well-established practice with regular full clinics and an excellent reputation within the local community it serves, with an experienced team of Optical professionals already working at the practice to support you in the role.
We are looking for an Optometrist to maintain their high clinical standards and provide first class service in their small but busy practice.
In return for your services is a fully negotiable basic salary depending upon your experience and qualifications, 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and a car allowance plus more.
- 5 days a week available (Monday to Saturday)
- Part-time applications considered alongside full-time
- Core hours of 9am-5:30pm
- Working to 30 minute testing times
- Excellent reputation both nationally and locally
- Well-established practice with strong demand for their services
- Experienced team in place allowing you to focus on patient care & service
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable basic salary from circa £45000 - £65000 depending upon experience and qualifications
- Car allowance or company car
- Pension scheme
- GOC fees reimbursed
- CET support
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- The ideal candidate will have 2 years post qualification experience but applications welcome from all Optometrists due supportive nature of employer/practice
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.