‹ Back to search results
Orthopaedic Sales Job, Trauma, Southampton, Hampshire
Market leading Orthopaedic Trauma Portfolio, sales role, territory covering Hampshire.
Are you working in surgical/ theatre sales and could be open to considering a new role with one of the best names in the entire industry?
Our client is an instantly recognisable global brand who have a superb reputation, product lines and regularly win awards as an employer. They can offer sales professionals outstanding career progression, development and training. In this market space they are recognised as market leader and this territory is one of the top performing in the UK.
In this role you will be working in the theatre setting providing key case support, surgeon guidance and delivering full territory management to deliver continued excellent results. You will have the support of junior sales professional and work closely with them to help them develop within their role.
Experience of selling in the theatre is required for this role.
- Managing existing business, looking to expand relationships and targeting new business/competitor accounts.
- Build brand awareness and expand on an outstanding client with an excellent reputation.
- Provide a professional and intuitive sales experience for all clients
- Carry out the complete sales cycle, interacting with all professional partners both internally and externally
- You will receive market leading training and be supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources
Package and Benefits
- £35k - £50k Basic - Depending on experience
- Bonus - Circa £31k year one, but uncapped and overachieve available!
- Car Allowance or Executive level company car
- Pension, training, medical
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The successful candidate will have ideally sold to surgeons in the theatre setting or have hospital sales experience
- You will be able to boast a proven track record of sales excellence
- Must be degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456