‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Role, Andover
J170524_1679188644 Hampshire England £60K / Year
Multiple group of Pharmacy's are looking for a new Pharmacist Manager in Andover, someone who is well driven, business minded and has great leadership.
45 hours per week contract- Must be a qualified Pharmacist.
As a Pharmacy Manager, you'll lead by example, inspiring your team to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you'll know how to have fun too, while keeping store performance on track.
- Oversees the operations of the pharmacy department
- Make sure that customers are prescribed the correct medicine
- Ensure the pharmacy complies with federal and state regulations
- Communicate effectively with customers relating to queries and issues
- Ensure staff provide high standards of customer service to customers
- Assist in the onboarding process of new hires
- Train staff in prioritizing customer orders and delivering them efficiently
- Instruct staff to interact professionally and courteously to customers at all times
Package and Benefits
- Competitive pay and up to 33 days holiday
- Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
- Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
- Competitions throughout the year to win a week's wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
- Excellent training
- Internal progression opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Experience of working in a community pharmacy
- Ideally have experience of leading a team
- Understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximise profit through the achievement of targets
- Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Experience of coaching and developing people
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Pharmacy Jobs