‹ Back to search results
Practice Manager/Dispensing Optician Job , Southampton
A highly-established independent employer are currently looking for an aspiring Dispensing Optician/Practice Manager to join their practice based near Southampton on a full-time basis.
With decades of experience and operating to the highest standards of patient care, this role offers a rewarding work environment for a Dispensing Optician/Branch Manager.
You will have a focus on patient satisfaction and continue the high standards set throughout the practice, maintaining the practices excellent reputation as an Opticians of choice in the area.
There is an established and experienced team already in place for you to walk into, with a practice already having a loyal client following and looking to take their success to the next level.
For your services you will benefit from an attractive remuneration package and unique career development plan, in addition to a generous salary.
- Deliver an outstanding personalised experience and guarantee excellence in all they do and make sure this is delivered by people with extraordinary team spirit
- This Practice takes the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so standard eye examinations here last 30 minutes or longer
- High Quality Independent practice with a boutique open plan practice
- A very good reputation and very well respected in the market place
- Offer OCT / Retinal Photography in every practice
- Offer corporate eye care to businesses so a lot of patients are private / professionals
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however to still work with NHS patients
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- High value dispensing opportunity with the opportunity to manage a high performing store
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary which is negotiable depending upon experience
- Bonus based on performance
- Contribution to gym or similar club membership
- Private healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing an Optical practice with proven success
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and be passionate about optics!
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.