‹ Back to search results
Practice Nurse Job, Basingstoke
An excellent new opportunity for an experienced Practice Nurse in Basingstoke.
The practice is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join its large, established team. The main duties of the role will be to autonomously see chronic disease patients - Asthma and COPD are essential to this role. It therefore will be suitable for those that have previously worked within a primary care practice setting.
You will be working alongside 4 other Practice Nurses to administer care to approximately 28,000 patients. The practice is rated as Good in all areas of its CQC and has a strong partnership structure. There will be opportunities to develop within the team as this is a training practice that emphasises on professional growth. Please read on to see the details of this role.
For this role, you will be:
- Running Asthma and COPD clinics
- Managing and diagnosing the chronic diseases
- Treatment room duties including cytology, wound care, vaccinations and immunisations
- Assisting in minor surgeries
Package and Benefits
The practice can offer:
- 37.5 hours over Monday - Friday
- Flexible arrangements with some later evenings optional
- Up to £38,000 depending on experience (full time)
- Parking on site
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 5 weeks holiday + Bank holidays
- Easily commutable from Reading and Farnborough
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The successful candidate must:
- Be fully NMC registered
- Have at least 2 years of primary care experience
- Be experienced with Asthma, COPD and ideally Diabetes (with supporting qualifications)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.