‹ Back to search results
Product Specialist Joint replacement Job, Southampton
Orthopaedic Product Specialist Joint replacement Inc Robotics Supporting existing Private and NHS clients on the South Coast - Key Focus, Southampton, Portsmouth, Chichester, Brighton.
Are you currently working in the theatre setting or have strong Anatomy & Physiology knowledge? If the thought of supporting surgical cases, working in tandem with highly skilled clinical professionals and utilising cutting edge orthopaedic products including robotic technology sounds interesting, then i would love to hear from you!
We are currently working on an outstanding surgical training opportunity that could utilise your knowledge and experience, putting it to excellent use in the niche sector of orthopaedic joint replacement. In this role you will work as part of the surgical team, training and educating medical professionals on application of orthopaedic robotic technology and hip and knee implant replacement.
You will spend time in cases and liaise with the surgeons pre case to ensure implant sizing and then support during the live case, also supporting traditional implant placement focussed around hip and knee procedures.
The role with a market leading device brand who have built an outstanding reputation and are represented in hospitals worldwide. This represents an outstanding opportunity for medical/commercial professionals who are motivated by training and educating in the orthopaedic therapy area.
In this role you will work with cutting edge market leading technology and help drive innovation in orthopaedic procedure.
You will provide surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the company's joint replacement portfolio, including robotic arm applications, associated equipment and instruments to insure ideal placement and precision. You will be in the operating theatre and become a key lead on this fascinating technology.
You will also contribute towards the overall commercial success of the division, helping internal and external partners to develop the brands position within this portfolio. You will aid the strategic commercial plan, actively promotion and pursing opportunity to progress.
This is truly remarkable opportunity that could offer you the opportunity to give your career a new lease of life while being highly engaging and delivering genuine innovation to surgical procedures.
- Provide surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the company's orthopaedic joint replacement portfolio, including robotic arm applications, associated equipment and instruments to insure ideal placement and precision.
- Use proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company's RIO/ Robotic Arm Interactive
- Orthopaedic System, assists surgeon in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing and positioning.
- Building strong relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders in the NHS & private medical sector; these include, consultants, theatre managers, nursing staff as well as procurement and finance professionals.
- Conducting product demonstrations and training for clinical staff.
- Providing in theatre product support for manual & robotic cases.
- Working effectively as a part of a team.
- Developing an effective territory sales strategy to drive growth.
- Delivering annual sales targets as well as other key performance objectives.
- Attending and participating in key professional congresses and events.
- Maintaining and acquiring new product, technology, market knowledge.
Package and Benefits
- Keen interest in Orthopaedics and technology
- Working knowledge of anatomy & Physiology
- Highly developed and proven written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and practical learning skills.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.