‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP or Partner Role, Portsmouth
Please read on to discover more about an excellent opportunity to join a high achieving and well established training practice in Portsmouth due to an upcoming retirement.
The surgery has a strong and stable existing team of Partners and Salaried GP's as well as a comprehensive clinical support team including ANP's, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Practice Nurses, HCA's and Phlebotomists. There is also an excellent management and admin team who have created a superb workflow optimisation scheme which has led to the GP's receiving circa 5 or 6 documents a day.
There is a very well managed workload on offer which follows the BMA contract. Being a training practice there is ample opportunity to get involved in teaching and training as well as support on offer to develop interest areas. For those interested there is the opportunity for a clear view to Partnership
- Seeking 4 to 8 sessions a week
- Flexible on working days
- Seeking a Salaried GP with an optional view to Partnership
- Well managed workload of circa 15 consultations per session
- Low number of home visits
- Workflow optimisation scheme in place means GP's receive a maximum of 5/6 documents a day
- Large clinical and clerical support teams in place
- Training practice for GP's, Nurses and Pharmacy Students
- Support on over to develop interest areas
- Use Systm One
- GMS Practice
- Patient list size of circa 12,000
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 to £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.