‹ Back to search results
HCP Product Specialist Opportunity, 2550 Kontich, Belgium
HCP Product Specialist. Working with high growth, dynamic international Medical Device company. Highly competitive salary and package, depending on experience.
We are supporting one of our top clients to hire a HCP Product Specialist to support their marketing team. If you are experienced in HCP marketing, ideally in the medical sector, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is a high growth and well known device brand specialising in Wound Management devices used in the community and hospital setting. They have experienced double digit growth over the past 3 years and are currently expanding at a fantastic rate across the UK, Europe and even America.
The strategy of developing and marketing high quality products has proved successful and they require a HCP product specialist to further support their growth. Candidates need to be driven, determined, entrepreneurial, hold a strong work ethic and be highly organised.
This role allows remote working
- Manage the products brands and define the communication plan to strengthen the brand and increase brand awareness among Healthcare Professionals
- Act as the global point of contact for brand related questions and initiatives
- Support the development and execution of the yearly marketing plan for the respective countries/region in line with the company's strategy
- Create, implement and monitor marketing campaigns directed towards Healthcare Professionals (nurses, GPs, specialists, hospitals etc.,), allowing patients to get access to the company's as early as possible
- Develop the necessary promotional tools to support the sales teams each cycle
- Support digital marketing projects rolled out for countries/regions in line with the company's strategy
- Guarantee scientific accuracy of educational and promotional materials
- Ensure up to date product, market, competition knowledge and report market evolutions in order to optimise the brand strategy and communication plan
- Monitor, analyse and describe local market dynamics
- Present marketing tactics during quarterly sales meetings
- Work closely with other departments in order to roll out marketing plans, including timings to be respected (e.g. Regulatory, Medical, Sales, etc.).
- Liaise with HCPs to understand market evolutions and needs and obtain their support to grow Flen Health products and projects
- Perform market research to explore untapped business segments for the existing product portfolio
- Explore and support the introduction and launch of new products in the relevant region
- Attend relevant local symposia/conferences to keep knowledge updated on wound care trends and developments
- Achieve agreed marketing KPI's for full product portfolio
- Strong work ethic with a methodical approach
- Maintain company standards with high level of organisational skills
- Project a professional company image
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive, depending on experience.
- Company based bonus.
- Pension and wider company benefits.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Excellent English language - written & verbal
- University Degree - Marketing
- Working experience required - 3 years minimum.
- German language fluency is a bonus
- Demonstrate good initiative and enterprise
- Innovative capacity
- Be proactive
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft (Publisher, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Excellent record keeping and data collection
- Enhanced organisational skills
- Budget control
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456