‹ Back to search results
Pharmacist Opportunity, Belmont
Seeking a passionate Pharmacist looking for the opportunity to build a career with an award winning healthcare team
This client looking for an experienced Pharmacist with the drive to be proactive in providing an array of services in a community pharmacy in the Hereford near Belmont area.
The ideal candidate will have a real hands-on approach to the way we do things. If you love nothing more than getting to know your customers as well as being proactive in providing an array of services in a very busy community pharmacy, you could be the person we are looking for.
We are seeking an individual who embraces change and is able to support an existing team with new and existing business initiatives. You will have a positive "can do" attitude, promote and deliver services within the team and provide a great customer experience within the pharmacy. Join our friendly team and focus on providing outstanding patient care and healthcare in your local community.
- The branch is well supported by a dynamic and dedicated team and offers the following services:
- Nursing and Residential Homes
- Palliative Care
- Emergency Hormonal contraceptive (EHC)
- Weight management Service
- Prescription Delivery Service
- Healthcare Advice
Package and Benefits
- £50,830 per annum (Basic)
- At the discretion of the Company, you may be paid a Christmas bonus. Any such bonus would be paid in your December salary. The amount of any such bonus may differ each year and therefore a payment in one year will not create any right or entitlement or set any precedent in relation to subsequent years.
- 0 years = 25 days
- 2 years = 28 days
- 5 years = 30 days
- 10 years = 31 days
- 15 years = 32 days (plus Bank Holidays)
- 0 - 1 years = No company sick pay
- 1 - 2 years = 4 weeks full pay
- 2 - 5 years = 6 weeks full pay
- 5 - 10 years = 8 weeks full pay
- 10 years + = 10 weeks full pay
- From: Statutory Maternity Pay (6 weeks at 90% before moving to SMP rate)
- To: 8 weeks full pay before moving to SMP rate
- From: 2 weeks Statutory Paternity Pay
- To: 1 week full pay & 1 week Statutory Paternity Pay
- Overtime: A reasonable amount of additional hours may be expected to be worked as dictated by internal or customer requirements or as directed by the
- Company. All overtime will be paid at basic rate. For Bank holidays 2 times basic rate will be payable
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Newly Qualified Accepted
- Registered with the GPHC
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.